1. Is Qodeup an application?
Qodeup is not an app, so no downloading or registration is necessary. After scanning the QR code, the customer lands on a webpage that allows them to browse the menu and pay the bill.
2. Is it necessary to have a POS system to access the service?
With Qodeup every mobile phone or tablet becomes a POS, so there is no need to have a POS system. There are no fixed costs, so you only pay when you use it. Customers can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
3. How, where and when do I receive the money?
After creating a Qodeup account, linked to your bank account, you will receive your money in record time.
4. How easy is it to set up Qodeup’s Pay with QR service?
It couldn’t be simpler than this:
– Subscribe to the service
– Create your Qodeup account
– Send us the table nomenclature of your restaurant
– Receive QR Codes
– Participate with your staff in a training session
– You are on board with Qodeup
5. What happens if I fill in the ‘Request Info’ form?
After filling in the form, one of our experts will contact you to support you during the activation of Qodeup, should you need it.
6. How much does the service cost?
There is an active promotion: you pay no fixed costs instead of 5 euro per month, payment fees of 0,09 euro, 0,99% per-transaction fees instead of 1,29%.
7. Can I deactivate the service at any time?
Yes, you can deactivate Qodeup at any time, without any constraints or penalties.
8. Can I get an invoice?
Certainly, when signing the contract we will ask you for your invoicing data to proceed with the electronic sending of the invoice.